Please note that the Platform may be offered through third-party websites. In this case, the privacy policies of those other third parties will apply to the collection of your information. We recommend that users read the relevant privacy policies for collecting their information; the Company is not responsible for information collected by third parties.
When you use the Services and Platform and/or as part of your engagement with the Company, you agree that the Company will collect, retain, and use information about you as described in this Policy and agree to the risks described in the Information Security section.
In order for you to access and use the Platform and Services, you will be required to provide, enter, link, or give the Company access to the information as described below (“information“):
- Personal information. Personal information refers to any information collected by the Company or provided to it by you or anyone on your behalf, which can reasonably identify you, or information protected under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, personal identification number, residential address, telephone number, email address, interests, opinions, payment methods, Services you purchased, additional company contact information, and so on. This information includes:
- Registration and contact: As part of registering and creating a user account, the user is required to provide personal and identification information, such as name, address, contact methods, telephone number, and city of residence. In addition, you can contact the Company using the “Contact Us” interface on the Platform, where you can fill in personal information, including an email address and any other details you choose to share with us. Note that the Company does not store user-entered credit information in its databases when making a payment with your credit card. Credit card payment will be handled by a third party. The Company may be required to verify your identity based on information provided by you.
- Anonymous data. The Company collects anonymous information that does not personally identify you and is not kept together with your personal information. This information includes technical and statistical information, and can include, among other things, information collected when using the Platform and Services, including your device type, model, hardware, operating system, ISP, statistical information related to the scope of use of the Platform or Services including date and time of use, duration of use, frequency of use, usage history, selected links, the internet address (IP) from which you have contacted us, and more.
You are not legally obligated to provide the personal information to the Company and the giving of personal information is done voluntarily and with your consent; however, you agree that without giving the information, the Company will not be able to offer you its Services or that you will not be able to use all the options, content, or information offered through the Platform and Services.
Use of Information
- in order to enable you to use the Platform, its content, and its Services;
- to improve, enrich, and develop the Platform and Services and other legitimate business purposes of the Company;
- to change or cancel existing Services and content;
- to get in contact when we believe it is necessary for the purpose of providing the Services or to comply with another provision by law;
- to provide support and handle requests or complaints, and to operate the Platform and Services;
- to use analytics to improve, streamline, and personalize the Services according to the user’s needs;
- to identify, prevent, and address glitches, security issues, or fraudulent attempts;
- in order to meet the requirements of the laws, regulations, or other legislative items, and in order to assist the authorities and any third party, when we believe in good faith that we should do so.
Without derogating from the above, we may use information that does not personally identify you for various legitimate purposes; for example, statistical research on how to use the Platform, and the Services and content offered through them.
Providing Your Information to a Third Party
We will not provide third parties your personal information or information collected about you for using the Platform and Services or as part of your communication with the Company (as such information personally identifies you), without your consent, except in the cases listed below.
- to the appropriate provision of the services and content offered through the Platform or by the Company;
- if required to do so by judicial order, a requirement of a competent authority, or by law;
- if we are alerted to a legal action against us for actions taken by you, as well as any dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand, or legal proceedings, if any, between you and the Company;
- for the purpose of delivering and sharing anonymous, aggregate, and statistical information (and in any case, unidentifiable information) with related companies as well as suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and any third party, at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company will not knowingly disclose your identity to them without your consent;
- at your own request.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates on command from the Platform computers that host the Platform or from third-party computers. Some cookies disappear when you close the browser and others are saved on the hard drive on the end device you use. Cookies can contain a variety of information such as the pages you visited, the amount of time you stayed on the site through which the Platform is offered, how you got to the Platform, information you want to see when you sign in to the Platform, etc.
Browsers include the option to abstain from accepting cookies. If you don’t know how to do this, check the browser Help file you are using in order to explore the option of removing the cookie option. Disabling cookies may result in your not being able to use some of the Services and features on the site through which the Platform or other websites are offered.
The Company implements an up to date Platform, in-Service system, and procedures for information security. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not guarantee that the Services or Platform will be completely protected from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
By using the Services and Platform, you declare that you will have no complaint, claim, or lawsuit against the Company or anyone on its behalf because of hacking, intrusions, problems, disruptions, or in the event of the misuse of the Platform, Services, or information, provided that the statement was not under the Company’s control and took reasonable measures to prevent the events. Without derogating from the above, the user takes on the responsibility of ensuring that all information provided to the Company, if necessary, is correct and accurate.
Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, everyone is entitled to review the information held in the Database. Anyone who has reviewed the information and has found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or not up to date may contact the Database owner in a request to correct the information or delete it.
In addition, if the information in the Database is used for personal contact to you, you are entitled under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981 to demand in writing that the information relating to you be deleted from the Database.
At the time of registration, the user gives his consent to receive Direct Mail as defined in the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981 (“Direct Mail“) and the use of his or her details to do so. If you wish to remove yourself from the mailing list after registration, you can easily do so by return mail as part of the Direct Mail by electronic means or by contacting the Company’s customer service center, in which case the Company will remove your information from the Direct Mail recipient list. If you wish to remove your information from the Company’s customer list or prevent receipt of Direct Mail or cease to be contacted by the Company completely, you can do so by completely deleting the user (totally removing and canceling the service).